We support various methods for exporting and subscribing to your team schedule which are described in detail on the Subscribe/Export
page. You can also access this page by clicking the Subscribe/Export
button on your team home page where your event schedule is displayed.
Before subscribing-to or exporting your schedule, it is important to understand the differences. If you export
your event schedule and then import it into your calendar program, it is done as a "one-time" import. This means that if event information for your team is changed on your team web site (or new events are added), they will not show up in your calendar program. In contrast, if you subscribe
to your event schedule, then changes and additions to your team's event schedule will show up in your calendar program. Subscribing is generally preferred over exporting for this reason.Most modern calendaring programs support subscribing via iCalendar:
- Google Calendar
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 and 2010 *
- OS X iCal
- Mozilla Thunderbird
* Note that older versions of Outlook (Outlook 2003, Outlook XP, etc) do not natively support subscribing to calendars via iCalendar URLs. There are some third-party software plugins that provide this functionality, however. Generally though, your best bet with Outlook 2003 is to import your schedule. Again, please be aware of the disadvantage of importing as described above.To get the iCalendar URL for your team's schedule:
- Sign in to your account and select the team that has the schedule you would like to subscribe to
- From your team home page, click the Subscribe/Export button at the top of your event schedule
- Copy the full iCalendar URL to your computer's clipboard
- Go to your calendaring program or web site (Google Calendar, Yahoo! Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, Apple iCal, etc.) and subscribe to the schedule using the iCalendar URL.