We've roped up some search results!
View all FAQs in E-mail
How do I send an e-mail to specific team members for a specific event?
Team Cowboy allows you to send an e-mail to your team members in context of a specific event on your team's event schedule. Put another way, you are able to filter the recipients for an e-mail based on team member type, gender, and RSVP status as it applies to a specific event.To send an e-mail to team members for a specific event:
- Navigate to the Send a Team E-mail page
- Go to the For a Specific Event tab
- Select the event you want to send an e-mail for
- Using the checkboxes below the list of events, filter by team member type, gender, and/or RSVP status
- Compose your message (subject, body, etc.)
- Click Preview to see who the e-mail will go to and to review your email, or just click Send to send your e-mail immediately.