We've roped up some search results!
View all FAQs in Signing In
I'm trying to sign in to Team Cowboy and the sign in page just keeps appearing over and over again. Why is this happening?
This is most-likely happening because you have your web browser settings to deny cookies or your browser is otherwise blocking them. In order to sign in to Team Cowboy, you must have your browser set to accept cookies (this is the default for all modern web browsers).Instructions are below for adjusting your web browser cookie settings on some popular web browsers and devices.Safari (Windows and Mac OS X):
Firefox (Windows, Mac, Linux):
- Click the Gear icon (Safari settings)
- Click Preferences...
- Click Privacy
- In the Block Cookies section, make sure Always is NOT selected. Any of the other two options can be selected (From third parties and advertisers or Never)
Google Chrome (Windows, Mac OS X):
- Click the Firefox menu and click Options
- Go to the Privacy tab
- In the History section, select Remember history in the Firefox will dropdown box. Or, if Use custom settings for history is selected, make sure the Accept cookies from sites checkbox is selected and that you are not excluding teamcowboy.com (click the Exceptions button to double-check).
Safari (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch)
- Click the Wrench icon (Customize and Control Google Chrome)
- Click Options
- Click the Under the hood section on the left
- Click the Content Settings... button
- In the Cookies section, select Allow local data to be set (recommended)
- Go to Settings
- Tap Safari
- Make sure the selection for the Accept Cookies option is set to From visited or Always.
Most other browsers and smart phones have similar settings (please consult your web browser's help documentation for other specific instructions).